Let's go back to Nature with EUNORAU
At Eunorau, we know that the electric bike gives you the chance to go further, explore more, move more, have more freedom.They are everything you love about cycling and the cyclist lifestyle, just more.
A mid-drive cargo e-bike at hub motor prices
Electric cargo bikes are one of the most fascinating e-bike categories because of just how much creativity exists in the industry and how much utility the e-bikes offer. The EUNORAU G20 e-bike embraces the prototypical longtail cargo e-bike style yet adds new upgrades to the 2021 model, including a second battery for even longer range.And it's a powerful mid-drive ride that’s capable of carrying a passenger (or two!) and is ready to be loaded up with Ubereats, pizzas or other deliveries!
The big difference between the EUNORAU G20 mid-drive cargo e-bike and most other mid-drive cargo e-bikes is the price. The price only needs $2099，the G20 is around half the cost of most mid-drive cargo e-bikes and more in line with the pricing of hub motor cargo e-bikes.
750 Peak Watts
Powerful Dapu mid-drive motor with an output of 500 nominal watts and approximately 750 peak watts. This motor is the perfect solution for unlocking maximum power, both because it can leverage the gearing of the rear cassette, which comes in handy when loaded up with a passenger or tons of cargo and tackling steep hills.And it's use torque sensor.
Dual Battery Optional
The single 550 Wh battery version of the bike is likely to get you around 20-25 miles (32-40 km) on throttle only. You might get perhaps twice that much if you’re good about using medium-level pedal assist. But with two batteries, you can more than double both ranges (since that second battery is actually higher capacity at 672 Wh or 816 Wh).
The display is very easy to read in direct sunlight.Dark background and bright numerical segments that you can read in just about any setting.With waterproof connectors, display the battery bar,speed, distance, battery level ,Push mode (Use it when you need to push the bike uphill) and much more..
Adjustable Folding Stem
An adjustable stem allows riders to customize the height with zero tools.The height adjustment range is 0-150mm, the maximum length is 450mm, which performs well in practical use.And is able to fold the 170 degrees to the right, which is very useful and convenient.
When it comes to cargo e-bikes, a double kickstand is a must, and the G20 delivers there with a Y kickstand. The Y shape is much sturdier and helps keep the bike steady with a heavy load when parked.
Integrated Rear Rack
Attach panniers, platforms, or baskets and let the bike carry your cargo up to 120 pounds. Or mount a OGK urban lki child seat or Thule Yepp Maxi to bring up to two kids along for the ride.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
Our removable battery system offers unmatched convenience for re-charging. With the twist of a key, your battery can be brought inside and set to charge. We offer a variety of battery capacity options, each providing a different amount of range.
Equipped with a telescoping seatpost with a 300 mm maximum leng ththat's capable of accommodating riders between 5'1"-6'2".And it come with a VELO comfortable Saddle
TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
Sensitive TEKTRO 160mm disc brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
- Battery: 48V/11.6Ah Samsung（14Ah optional+14/17Ah Second Battery）
- Range: 50-75 miles (80-120 km) with dual batteries
- Motor: 48V/500W DAPU Mid-Drive motor with torque sensor
- Total Payload Capacity: 440 lbs
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'1" ~ 6'2"
- Charger: US standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 20A
- Display: CDC6 LCD display
- Weight: 72lbs
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 24 W x 76 H
- Tires: Kenda 24 x 2.4 tires
- Brake lever: TEKTRO Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Integrated Brake Light
- Freewheel: Shimano Derailleur 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake:TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: HIgh Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Sprocket: 48T chain-wheel crank with cover
- Rims: 24 inch Black Alloy
- Baby seats: NOT INCLUDED(Recommend OGK urban Iki baby seat) or (Thule Yepp Maxi)