⚡750W (1100W Peak) Bafang Rear Hub Motor
⚡Long-Range 52V/20Ah Battery w/ Samsung Cells
⚡26" x 4" Kenda Puncture-Resistant Fat Tires
52V SUMMIT LR2 DESCRIPTION
The Swell Electric Bike brand was founded by a couple of surfer dudes in Southern California, who were fascinated by the seemingly magical power of ocean waves. And when you ride the 52V Summit LR2 cruising electric bike, you too will thrill at the hidden power this bike possesses.
The Summit LR2 can be ridden like a conventional bike, using the 7-speed Shimano drivetrain to propel you along your ride. But when you want or need a boost of power, the Summit LR2 doesn't disappoint. You can turn on the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS) which will help you while pedaling, or push down on the thumb throttle for a pedaling-free riding experience. And with a top assist speed of 28 mph, powered by a 750W (nominal output) rear hub motor, there are few hills or headwinds this bike can't handle with ease.
The Swell 52V Summit LR2 fat tire electric bike comes equipped with heavy-duty fat tires, featuring K-Shield liners for extra puncture-resistance. These types of tires are perfect for off-road adventures, providing exceptional traction and stability on unpaved roads and trails.
There are a lot of things to love about the Summit LR2. It comes with long-range 52V/20Ah easy-access battery, packed with Samsung cells, which will give you an extended range of travel with every fast charge. The battery can be charged on or off the bike.
This ebike also comes equipped with several useful accessories, including front and rear LED lights, fenders, a heavy-duty rear rack, sprung saddle, and robust kickstand.
52V SUMMIT LR2 SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 750W (1100W Peak) Bafang Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: Long-Range Removable 52V/20Ah Battery w/ Samsung Cells
- Charger: 52V 3Amp Fast & Smart Charger
- Charge Time: 2-5 Hours
- Electric Drive Modes: Right Side Thumb Throttle & 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS)
- Drivetrain: 7-Speed Shimano Derailleur
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Tires: 26" x 4" Kenda Puncture-Resistant Fat Tires
- Accessories: Rear Rack, Front & Rear LED Lights, 52V/3A Fast Charger, Reflectors, Kickstand
- Max Assisted Speed: 28 mph
- Min. Seat Height: 34"
- Rider Height: 5'-6" - 6'-3"
- Bike Weight: 70 Lbs.
- Max Payload Capacity: 275 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 65" x 12" x 33" (80 Lbs.)
- Assembly: The 52V Summit LR2 comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, fender, rack, light and handlebar.
- Tools Required: Box Wrench, Allen Wrench, Hex Head Screws (Included)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time