- This bike has a classic looking paint job that is black with linear accents in blue and orange.
- 26*2.5 road bike tires offer a more relaxed position for all riding styles.
- S05 features a front suspension fork and a rear spring shock for a controlled, engaging, smooth ride.
- Take your S05 anywhere safe in the knowledge that you're protected from the elements underneath your tires with built in fenders.
- It can ride 30km in pure electric mode.
- Load capacity: 300lb.
With Maximum Torque 80 N.m
The rear e-bike motor is designed to provide power and boost to riding. Arriving at your destination relaxed and ready to get on with your day.
- MAX ROTATING SPEED: 360 Rpm
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 80 Nm
Get up to 20 miles on a single charge and easily recharge the battery on or off the bike.
- CAPACITY: 48V 11.6Ah
- RANGE: 20 Miles
- RECHARGE: 5-7H
Programmable, Fully Customizable
We've made it easy to control your E-bike. With five levels of pedal assist and a throttle at your finger tips, it's never been so easeful to get around. Plus, the handlebar display always lets you know how much farther you can go.
- Battery Capacity
- USB Charging
Provide improved grip and traction on the most terrian. It can offer you an easy and smooth riding experience.
Sensitive front 180mm, rear 160mm mechanical disic brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
The reliable and robust performance rear coil shock which makes riding no longer bumpy.
You can shift to a larger cog for uphill riding and downshift to a smaller cog at high speeds.
AOSTIRMOTOR S05 DESCRIPTION
Are you ready to for some off-road riding action? Check out the S05 Electric Mountain Bike from Aostirmotor. This model is perfect for tackling the toughest hills, with its 500W rear hub motor which outputs up to 80 Newton Meters (Nm) of torque.
The S05 has a unique full-suspension frame, which will smooth out the ride, especially on rough trails that are rutted and rocky.
When riding the S05, you have several drive modes to choose from. You can pedal the S05 like a conventional bike, using the 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace gears. And when you're ready for a power boost, activate the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS), or give the right-side throttle a twist, and you're off to the races.
- Motor: Truckrun Brand 500W Rear Hub Motor w/ 80Nm of Torque
- Battery: 48V/15Ah Samsung Removable Lithium Battery
- Controller: 48V/15A
- Charger: 110-220V
- Display: Aostirmotor SW-U-LCD Display
- Drive Mode: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (w/ Speed Sensor), Right Side Half-Twist Throttle & 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace Derailleur
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Frame: 6061 Full-Suspension Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Handlebar: 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: 28.6mm x 31.8mm x 110mm
- Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Front & 160mm Rear Rotors
- Tire: 26” x 2.5” Tires Mounted on Aluminum Alloy Spoked Wheels/Aluminum Alloy Racing Wheels (One Integral Wheel )
- Fork: SASuntour XCM Hydraulic Fork w/ Lockout
- Rear Suspension: Rear Coil Shock Absorber
- Saddle: City Type 27.2mm x 250mm
- Lights: LED Front Headlight and Rear Brake Light
- Fenders: Black Plastic Fenders
- Net Weight: 73 Lbs
- Gross Weight: 83.7 Lbs
- Bike Dimensions: (L x H) 72” x 41”
- Package Dimensions: 60” x 10” x 31”
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Wheel Diameter: 28”
- Minimum Seat Height: 35”
- Maximum Seat Height: 39”
- Standover Height: 31”
- Handlebar Length: 26”
- Assembly: The S05 comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the pedals, handlebar, front wheel, seat, fender and light.
- Tools Required: 4mm, 5mm and 6mm hex (Allen) keys, and 8mm/10mm and 13mm/15mm wrenches (included)