- S18-1500W comes in snakeskin grain, can well hide in the forest.
- With a front suspension fork, 26*4.0 fat tires, and exceptional handling you can be sure of the most comfortable ride across whichever terrain your spirit chooses.
- Suitable for big game hunting the backwoods in the normal slope, trail riding in rough terrain, or cruising down the beach.
- The S18-1500W is designed with a powerful 1500W hub-motor to make it easy to climb steep hills and carry weight up to 300lb.
With Maximum Torque 85 N.m
The rear e-bike motor is designed to provide power and boost to riding. Arriving at your destination relaxed and ready to get on with your day.
- MAX ROTATING SPEED: 450 Rpm
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 85 Nm
Get up to 20 miles on a single charge and easily recharge the battery on or off the bike.
- CAPACITY: 48V 15Ah
- RANGE: 20 Miles
- RECHARGE: 5-7H
Programmable, Fully Customizable
We've made it easy to control your E-bike. With five levels of pedal assist and a throttle at your finger tips, it's never been so easeful to get around. Plus, the handlebar display always lets you know how much farther you can go.
- Battery Capacity
- USB Charging
Provide improved grip and traction on the most terrian. It can offer you an easy and smooth riding experience.
The reliable and robust performance rear coil shock which makes riding no longer bumpy.
Sensitive front 180mm, rear 160mm mechanical disic brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Durable aluminum crankset guards to provide further protections to the chainring and help the chainstay to travel over rough terrain.
AOSTIRMOTOR S18-1500W DESCRIPTION
Do you crave speed and power? Do you want a fat tire electric mountain bike that can tackle the steepest and roughest terrain out there? Well, get ready for an ebike riding experience like no other.
The Aostirmotor S18-1500W is an off-road beast. I've tested a lot of powerful fat tire electric mountain bikes, and the S18-1500W really blew me away. I rode this ebike on some of the gnarliest single track trails I could find, and I was really impressed with the sustained power output.
Aostirmotor 1500W is not just about power. It offers a full suspension frame, which along with the fat tires, will absorb a lot of the bumps you might encounter on a rugged trail.
The Aostirmotor S18 1500W battery is integrated into the curved 6061 aluminum alloy frame, and offers 48V of power and a long-range 15 amp hour capacity. Range will vary by several factors, including total payload, surface conditions, and riding style, but on average you should expect about 36 miles of range per charge. The battery can be removed from the bike for remote charging.
Using the electronics on the Aostirmotor S18-1500W fat tire electric mountain bike was intuitive and easy to learn. You can turn on the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS), and monitor all essential readouts on the display. And if you prefer to ride without the need for pedaling, just give the right-side throttle a twist, and you're off!
- Motor: Boneng Brand 1500W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V/15Ah Removable Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery
- Controller: 48V/30A
- Charger: 110-220V
- Display: Aostirmotor Color-LCD Display
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System, Right Side Half-Twist Throttle & 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace Derailleur
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Frame: Full Suspension 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Handlebar: 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: 28.6mm x 31.8mm x 110mm
- Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Front & Rear Rotors
- Tire: 26” x 4” Fat Tires Mounted on Aluminum Alloy Spoked Wheels
Front Suspension: Zoom Hydraulic Fork w/ Lockout
- Rear Suspension: Rear Spring Shock
- Saddle: City Type 27.2mm x 250mm
- Light: Front Light and Rear Reflector
- Fender: Included
- Net Weight: 77 Lbs
- Gross Weight: 88 Lbs
- Product Size: 77” x 43”
- Package Size: 64” x 11” x 32”
- Seat Height: 34” - 39”
Standover Height: 33”
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Assembly: This S18-1500W comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the pedals, handlebar, front wheel, seat, fenders and light. Please see the assembly video below.
- Tools Required: 4mm, 5mm and 6mm hex (Allen) keys, and 8mm/10mm and 13mm/15mm wrenches (included)