AOSTIRMOTOR S18 ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE DESCRIPTION
The Aostirmotor S18 is a fun and affordable electric mountain bike. It features a powerful 750W rear hub motor, paired with a mid-range 48V/15Ah removable battery with Samsung cells.
This powerhouse is controlled by the 5-level Pedal Assist System (PAS) and a right-side half-twist throttle, giving you great control over your riding experience.
The full-suspension frame absorbs the impact from uneven surfaces, especially if you go off-road on heavily rutted trails. During my test ride, I was very impressed with the performance of the suspension system, as well as the bicycle handling and electronics.
If you are looking for a high-performance fat tire, full-suspension electric mountain bike for under two grand, the S18 should definitely be on your short list.
S18 EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: Truckrun Brand 750W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V/15Ah Removable Lithium-Ion Battery w/ Samsung Cells
- Controller: 48V/22A
- Charger: 110-220V
- Display: Aostirmotor SW-U-LCD Display
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System, Right Side Half-Twist Throttle & 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace Derailleur
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Frame: Full-Suspension 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Handlebar: 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: 28.6mm x 31.8mm x 110mm
- Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Front & 160mm Rear Rotors
- Tire: 26” x 4” Fat Tires Mounted on Aluminum Alloy Spoked Wheels
- Front Suspension: Zoom Hydraulic Fork w/ Lockout
- Rear Suspension: Rear Spring Shock, L = 125mm, w/ 20mm of Stroke
- Saddle: City Type 27.2mm x 250mm
- Light: Front and Rear
- Fender: Included
- Net Weight: 77 Lbs
- Gross Weight: 88 Lbs
- Product Size: 73” x 44”
- Package Size: 64” x 11” x 32”
- Minimum Seat Height: 34”
- Maximum Seat Height: 39”
- Handlebar Length: 26”
- Standover Height: 33”
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- Assembly: The S18 comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the pedals, handlebar, front wheel, seat, fender and light.
- Tools Required: 4mm, 5mm and 6mm hex (Allen) keys, and 8mm/10mm and 13mm/15mm wrenches (included)