- S18-Mini features a front suspension fork and a rear spring shock absorbing energy when riding downhill to make riding more comfortable & enjoyable.
- The sleek streamline contour as an off-road vehicle accentuates the uniqueness and style of your ride.
- 20*4.0 fat tires provide maximum contact in any road conditions, adding a lot more comfort and skid resistance to riding with steadiness.
- Disc brakes provide a quick, clean stop for its stronger stopping power.
- Load capacity: 300lb.
With Maximum Torque 80 N.m
The rear e-bike motor is designed to provide power and boost to riding. Arriving at your destination relaxed and ready to get on with your day.
- MAX ROTATING SPEED: 360 Rpm
- MAXIMUM TORQUE: 80 Nm
Get up to 20 miles on a single charge and easily recharge the battery on or off the bike.
- CAPACITY: 48V 15Ah
- RANGE: 20 Miles
- RECHARGE: 5-7H
Programmable, Fully Customizable
We've made it easy to control your E-bike. With five levels of pedal assist and a throttle at your finger tips, it's never been so easeful to get around. Plus, the handlebar display always lets you know how much farther you can go.
- Battery Capacity
- USB Charging
Provide improved grip and traction on the most terrian. It can offer you an easy and smooth riding experience.
The reliable and robust performance rear coil shock which makes riding no longer bumpy.
Sensitive front 180mm, rear 160mm mechanical disic brakes provide ample braking force even in the harshest conditions efficiently.
Durable aluminum crankset guards to provide further protections to the chainring and help the chainstay to travel over rough terrain.
AOSTIRMOTOR S18-MINI DESCRIPTION
The Aostirmotor Ebikes S18-MINI is truly unique. It's a full-suspension mountain bike with 20" x 4" fat tires, perfect for any off-road adventure.
When I first tried the S18-MINI, I was blown away. I'm a big guy, so I was worried that this bike might be too small for me or might lack the kind of power I'm used to, but I was wrong on both counts. The 500W rear hub motor featured on the S18-MINI has tons of power and torque, and even on the roughest terrain, the full-suspension frame really absorbed the shocks.
Whenever I test a new ebike, the first thing I do is ride it like a conventional bike with the electronics turned off. I found the 7-speed Shimano Sunrace gears to shift smoothly, and the bike handled exceptionally well.
But then I turned on the power and checked out the pedal assist system (PAS), which was remarkably responsive for an ebike with a cadence sensor. I also found the twist throttle to be easy to operate and fun to use.
- Motor: Truckrun Brand 500W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 48V/15Ah Removable Samsung Lithium-Ion Battery
- Controller: 48V/22A
- Charger: 110-220V
- Display: Aostirmotor SW-U-LCD Display
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System, Right Side Half-Twist Throttle & 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace Derailleur
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Frame: Full Suspension 6061 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Handlebar: 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: 28.6mm x 31.8mm x 110mm
- Brake: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Front & 160mm Rear Rotors
- Tire: 20” x 4” Chaoyang Fat Tires Mounted on Aluminum Alloy Spoked Wheels
- Front Suspension: Zoom Hydraulic Fork w/ Lockout
- Rear Suspension: Rear Spring Shock
- Saddle: City Type 27.2mm x 250mm
- Light: LED Front and Rear Lights
- Fender: Included
- Net Weight: 64 Lbs
- Gross Weight: 75 Lbs
- Product Size: 64” x 40”
- Package Size: 56” x 11” x 30”
- Minimum Seat Height: 30”
- Maximum Seat Height: 34”
- Handlebar Length: 26”
- Standover Height: 31”
- Weight Capacity: 300 Lbs
- User Manual: 1
- Assembly: The S18-MINI comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the pedals, handlebar, front wheel, seat, fender and light.
- Tools Required: 4mm, 5mm and 6mm hex (Allen) keys, and 8mm/10mm and 13mm/15mm wrenches (included)