⚡500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor
⚡Easy-Access 48V/13Ah Battery w/ Samsung Cells
⚡Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
DANA STEP-THRU EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Swell Electric Bike brand was founded by a couple of surfer dudes in Southern California, who were fascinated by the seemingly magical power of ocean waves. And when you ride the Dana cruising electric bike (named after the famed Dana Point surf breaks), you too will thrill at the hidden power this bike possesses.
The Dana Step-Thru classic beach cruiser can be ridden like a conventional bike, using the 7-speed Shimano drivetrain to propel you along your ride. But when you want or need a boost of power, the Dana Step-Thru will not disappoint. You can turn on the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS) which will help you while pedaling, or push down on the thumb throttle for a pedaling-free riding experience. And with a top assist speed of 20 mph, powered by a 500W (nominal output) rear hub motor, there are few hills or headwinds this bike can't handle with ease.
The Dana Step-Thru fat tire electric bike comes equipped with heavy-duty fat tires, featuring K-Shield liners for extra puncture-resistance. These types of tires are perfect for off-road adventures, providing exceptional traction and stability on unpaved roads and trails.
There are a lot of things to love about the Dana Step-Thru. It comes with long-range 48V/213Ah easy-access battery, packed with Samsung cells, which will give you an extended range of travel with every fast charge. The battery can be charged on or off the bike.
With its low-step frame design, the Dana Step-Thru is perfect for riders who want a beach cruiser that is easy to mount and dismount.
This ebike also comes equipped with several useful accessories, including front and rear LED lights, fenders, a heavy-duty rear rack, sprung saddle, and robust kickstand.
DANA STEP-THRU EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: Removable 48V/13Ah Battery w/ Samsung Lithium-Ion Cells
- Charger: 48V/2A Smart Charger
- Charge Time: 3-6 Hours
- Drive Modes: Right Side Thumb Throttle, 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS)
- Drivetrain: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Tires: 26" x 2.3" Kenda Tires w/ Puncture-Resistant Casings
- Accessories: Rear Rack, Front and Rear LED Lights, Fenders, 48V/2A Smart Charger, Reflectors, Kickstand
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-0" - 6'-2"
- Min. Seat Height: 32"
- Bike Weight: 45 Lbs.
- Max Payload Capacity: 275 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 65" x 11" x 32" (62 Lbs.)
- Assembly: The Dana ST comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel and handlebar.
- Tools Required: Box Wrench, Allen Wrench, Hex Head Screws (Included)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time.