⚡750W Bafang Rear Hub Motor
⚡48V/15.6Ah Seat Tube Mounted Battery w/ Samsung Cells
⚡26" x 4" Kenda Puncture-Resistant Fat Tires
SUMMIT ELECTRIC BIKE DESCRIPTION
The Swell Electric Bike brand was founded by a couple of surfer dudes in Southern California, who were fascinated by the seemingly magical power of ocean waves. And when you ride the Summit cruising electric bike, you too will thrill at the hidden power this bike possesses.
The Summit beach cruiser can be ridden like a conventional bike, using the 7-speed Shimano drivetrain to propel you along your ride. But when you want or need a boost of power, the Summit doesn't disappoint. You can turn on the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS) which will help you while pedaling, or push down on the thumb throttle for a pedaling-free riding experience. And with a top assist speed of 28 mph, powered by a 750W (nominal output) rear hub motor, there are few hills or headwinds this bike can't handle with ease.
The Swell Summit fat tire electric cruiser comes equipped with heavy-duty fat tires, featuring K-Shield liners for extra puncture-resistance. These types of tires are perfect for off-road adventures, providing exceptional traction and stability on unpaved roads and trails.
There are a lot of things to love about the Summit. It comes with long-range 48V/15.6Ah easy-access battery, packed with Samsung cells, which will give you an extended range of travel with every fast charge. The battery can be charged on or off the bike.
This ebike also comes equipped with several useful accessories, including front and rear LED lights, fenders, a heavy-duty rear rack, sprung saddle, and robust kickstand.
SUMMIT ELECTRIC BIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: Powerful 750W Bafang Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: Removable 48V/15.6Ah Battery w/ Samsung Lithium-Ion Cells
- Charger: 48V/3A Fast Smart Charger
- Charge Time: 2-5 Hours
- Drive Modes: Right Side Thumb Throttle, 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS)
- Drivetrain: 7-Speed Shimano Derailleur
- Brakes: Tektro Hydraulic Brakes
- Tires: 26" x 4.0" Kenda Puncture-Resistant Fat Tires
- Accessories: Rear Rack, Front & Rear LED Lights, Fenders, 48V/3A Fast Charger, Reflectors, Kickstand
- Max Assisted Speed: 28 mph
- Rider Height: 5' 6" - 6' 3"
- Min. Seat height: 34"
- Bike Weight: 60 Lbs.
- Max Payload Capacity: 275 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 65" x 12" x 33" (80 Lbs.)
- Assembly: The Summit comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel and handlebar.
- Tools Required: Box Wrench, Allen Wrench, Hex Head Screws (Included)
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. We are unable to ship this brand to Alaska, Hawaii or Canada at this time.