⚡350W Rear Hub Motor
⚡36V/10Ah Seat Tube Mounted Removable Battery
⚡26" x 1.95" Tires on Aluminum Spoked Wheels
TM-36 EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The TM-36 is an affordable electric mountain bike, perfect for your next off-road adventure. The TM-36 features a robust 350W rear hub motor, which will give you tons of power when climbing hills or fighting headwinds. You can ride the TM-36 like a conventional bike, using the smooth shifting 7-speed drivetrain. And when you need a boost, the TM-36 has 5 levels of pedal assist and a twist throttle.
TM-36 EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
Motor: 350W Rear Hub Motor
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Seat Tube Mounted Removable Battery
- Gears: 7-Speed Drivetrain
- Drive Modes: 4-Level Pedal Assist System w/ Right Side Twist Throttle
- Frame Type: 100% Aluminum Frame
- Suspension: Fork w/ Alloy Lockout Crown
- Tires: 26" x 1.95" Tires on Aluminum Spoked Wheels
- Brakes: Front & Rear JAK Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Min. Seat Height: 34" (Measure Inseam)
Max. Seat Height: 39"
- Handlebar Height: 37"
- Lights: Battery Operated Snap-On LED
- Bike Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Max Load: 350 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 54" x 9" x 28" (63 Lbs.)
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 Mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Accessories: Lights, Rear Rack, Tool Kit
- Assembly: The TM-36 comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, seat and pedals.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screw Driver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.
X-Treme Trail Climber, Trail Maker, X-Cursion Owner's Manual is also compatible with the TM-36.