⚡500W Full-Size Full-Suspension Folding Electric Bike
⚡48V/10.4Ah LiFePo4 Frame-Integrated Battery
⚡Throttle and Pedal Assist
BAJA FOLDING EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Baja 48 is unlike any other ebike on the market today. It combines a full-size all aluminum folding frame, with full-suspension, in a powerful electric bike.
The 48V/10.4Ah battery is integrated into the frame, and is removable for remote charging. This battery powers the 500W Bafang rear hub motor, which can be operated using the left-side thumb throttle, or the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS). The Baja has a maximum assist speed of 25 mph, making it a great bike for city riding.
The Baja can be ridden like a conventional bike, using the 9-speed Shimano Atlus drive train.
The Baja folds completely in half for easy transportation. This bike is perfect for anyone on the go, and is also a favorite of those who want a full-size ebike that is portable.
BAJA EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 48V/10.4Ah Integrated Lithium Battery
- Controller: Sealed Smart Controller
- LCD Display: King Master LCD Smart PAS Digital System w/ USB Phone Charging Port
- Gears: 9-Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & Left-Side Thumb Throttle
- Frame Type: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy Foldable Frame w/ Adjustable Seat Post and Handlebars
- Suspension: Suntour Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 2.10” Kenda Small Block Eight Mountain Bike Tires w/ Wire Beads, 30 TPI Casings, 30-80psi, on 6061-TS Aluminum Rims w/ Quick Release Axles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Min. Seat Height: 34.5” (Measure Inseam)
Max. Seat Height: 40.25"
- Standover Height: 30"
- Lights: Front Lights
- Drink Holder: On Handle Bar
- Bike Weight: 56 Lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (68 Lbs.)
- Max Assisted Speed: 25 Mph
Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Accessories: Drink Holder on Handlebar
- Assembly: The Baja comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, pedals and seat.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.
X-Treme Rubicon, Sedona, Catalina Rocky Road and Baja User's Manual