⚡Comfortable Cruiser Style Ebike
⚡Low-Step Frame Design for Easy Access
⚡Powerful Rear Hub Motor
CATALINA EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Catalina Cruiser electric bike is one of our best-selling step-through ebikes, and for good reason. It is very comfortable to ride, easy to operate, and offers lots of power when you need it.
The Catalina features a 500W rear hub motor, paired with an aerodynamic battery pack mounted on the downtube. This will help you climb the steepest hills with easy, never breaking a sweat when you commute or just go for a cruise.
The Catalina sports an all-aluminum, step-through frame, which makes it lighter than other comparable ebikes and 100% rust-proof. It comes fully accessorized, so you don't need to worry about finding fenders, a basket, a rear rack, lights or anything else - all that's included, including a nice drink holder.
You can ride the Catalina like a conventional bike, using the Shimano Altus 9-Speed drivetrain, but when you need a boost, just engage the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS) or left-side thumb throttle, and off you go. The motor power of the Catalina will help you climb hills and push against headwinds, and is also fun for just cruising around without having to pedal.
Front and rear Tektro mechanical disk brakes are standard on the Catalina Beach Cruiser, giving you authoritative stopping power. It also features Velo brand grips and an oversized beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. Also included is a high quality beverage holder.
X-TREME CATALINA EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 48V/10.4Ah Integrated Lithium Battery
- Controller: Sealed Smart Controller
- LCD Display: King Meter KM6S LCD Smart PAS Digital System (Manual)
- Gears: 9-Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & Left-Side Thumb Throttle
- Frame Type: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy Step-Through Frame w/ Adjustable Seat Post and Handlebars
- Suspension: Suntour 700C Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 2.10” Kenda Beach Cruiser Tires on Aluminum Rims w/ Quick Release Axles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Velo Beach Cruiser Bike Seat
- Min. Seat Height: 32” (Measure Inseam)
Max. Seat Height: 38.5"
- Handlebar Height: 43.25"
- Fenders: Full Coverage Plastic Fenders
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs on Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Lights: Front & Rear Lights
- Bike Weight: 59.5 Lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Max Assist Speed: 25 mph
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (69 Lbs.)
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Catalina comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, basket, seat, fender, cup holder, light and pedals.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.
X-Treme Rubicon, Sedona, Catalina, Rocky Road and Baja User's Manual