⚡Classic Beach Cruiser Style Electric Bike
⚡Powerful 500W Motor with Throttle & Pedal Assist
⚡48V/10.4Ah Battery for Long Rides
LAGUNA EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Laguna Beach Cruiser 48 is one of the coolest Electric Beach Cruisers from our friends at X-Treme, and simply one of the best ebikes on the market today. The Laguna has an upright riding posture, it's extremely comfortable to ride, and the controls are easy and intuitive to operate.
The Laguna is based on the classic cruiser bike design, with an angled top tube, adjustable stem, curved cruiser-style handlebars, a soft gel saddle, and great accessories like fenders, a rear rack, folding basket and drink holder. And with its all-aluminum frame, the Laguna is rust-resistant and perfect for coastal areas.
The Laguna features a 500W rear hub motor, paired with an aerodynamic battery pack mounted on the downtube. This will help you climb the steepest hills with easy, never breaking a sweat when you commute or just go for a cruise.
You can ride the Laguna like a conventional bike, using the Shimano Altus 9-Speed drivetrain, but when you need a boost, just engage the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS) or left-side thumb throttle, and off you go. The motor power of the Catalina will help you climb hills and push against headwinds, and is also fun for just cruising around without having to pedal.
Front and rear Tektro mechanical disk brakes are standard on the Laguna Beach Cruiser, giving you authoritative stopping power. It also features Velo brand grips and an oversized beach cruiser seat with dual springs to soften your ride!
This electric beach cruiser bicycle comes standard with a folding basket that can be hung on either the front handle bars or on either side of the rear rack. Also included is a high quality beverage holder.
LAGUNA CRUISER EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 48V/10.4Ah Integrated Lithium Battery
- Controller: Sealed Smart Controller
- LCD Display: King Master LCD Smart PAS Digital System w/ USB Phone Charging Port
- Gears: 9-Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & 2 Left-Side Thumb Throttle
- Frame Type: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy Frame w/ Adjustable Seat Post and Handlebars
- Suspension: Suntour Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 2.10” Kenda Beach Cruiser Tires on Aluminum Rims w/ Quick Release Axles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Velo Beach Cruiser Bike Seat
- Min. Seat Height: 32” (Measure Inseam)
- Max. Seat Height: 38.5"
- Handlebar Height: 37.75"
- Lights: Front Lights
- Drink Holder: On Handle Bar
- Bike Weight: 59.5 Lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Max Assisted Speed: 25 Mph
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (69 Lbs.)
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Laguna comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, pedals and seat.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty