⚡Classic Beach Cruiser Electric Bike
⚡Powerful 350W Rear Hub Motor
⚡Thumb Throttle & Pedal Assist System
NEWPORT CRUISER EBIKE DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for an affordable beach cruiser electric bike? Well, check out the Newport Electric Cruiser from X-Treme. This beauty ticks all the boxes. It's super comfortable to ride, it has lots of power, and it will not break the budget.
The all-aluminum cruiser-style frame and curved handlebars give the Newport an upright riding posture, which allows for relaxed shoulders, arms and wrists. It's so much fun to ride, whether you simple ride it like a regular bike using the 7-speed gears, or when you use the throttle or pedal assist system.
The Newport comes fully-equipped with fenders, a rear rack and front basket, and the battery is removable for remote charging.
NEWPORT EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor Type: 350W Zero Resistance Rear Hub Motor w/ Cadence Sensors
- Transmission: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears
- Battery: 36V/10Ah LiPo4 Lithium Battery Cells in Sealed/Removable Pack
- Electric Drive Modes: Right-Side Twist Throttle & 4-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) w/ LED Control Panel
- Tires: 26" x 2.125" Kenda Balloon Beach Tires on Aluminum Rims
- Charger: Smart Charger
Frame: 18” Frame 100% Aluminum
- Forks: 100% Aluminum
- Front Wheel: Quick Release Front Axle For Easy Transporting
- Handlebars: Extra Wide & Long Beach Cruiser Comfort Bars (Aluminum)
- Seat: Comfortable Saddle w/ Spring Suspension
- Fenders: Full Coverage Aluminum Fenders / Mud Guards
- Braking System: Front and Rear JAK Mechanical Disk Brakes
- Headlight: LED Light
- Min. Seat Height: 33"
- Max. Seat Height: 39"
- Handlebar Height: 40"
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 54.5" x 8.5" x 28" (67 Lbs.)
- Bicycle Weight: 57 Lbs. (Including battery pack)
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 Mph
- Cargo Rack: Included
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs On Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Assembly: The Newport comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, seat, basket and pedals.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year X-Treme Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty. Frame Is Warranted For Lifetime at no additional charge.
Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.
X-Treme Newport and Malibu User's Manual