⚡Full-Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
⚡500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor & 48V/10.4Ah Removable Battery
⚡9-Speed Shimano Atlus Gears
⚡Left-Side Thumb Throttle & 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS)
X-TREME RUBICON EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Rubicon full-suspension electric bike is perfect for off-road riding adventures, with its all-aluminum full-suspension frame. It's also a great ebike for urban riding.
The Rubicon features a powerful 500W rear hub motor by Bafang (the largest ebike motor maker in the world), which will give you great climbing and towing capability. You control the motor using the left-side thumb throttle, or the 5-level pedal assist system (PAS). The Rubicon can also be ridden like a conventional bike, with its 9-speed drivetrain. This will allow you to find the sweet spot for every riding condition.
The Rubicon is equipped with Tektro mechanical disc brakes, which will give you authoritative stopping power. The tires are 26" x 2.10" Kenda mountain tires, mounted on aluminum rims with quick release axles, which is great for light trails and portable.
So if you're looking for a mid-priced ebike that is full-suspension and full of fun, check out the Rubicon specifications.
X-TREME RUBICON SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 48V/10.4Ah Integrated Lithium Battery (Removable for Remote Charging)
- Controller: Sealed Smart Controller
- LCD Display: King Master LCD Smart PAS Digital System w/ USB Charging Port
- Gears: 9-Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & Left-Side Thumb Throttle
- Frame Type: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy Frame w/ Adjustable Seat Post and Handlebars
- Suspension: Suntour Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 2.10” Kenda Mountain Tires on Aluminum Rims w/ Quick Release Axles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Min. Seat Height: 30” (Measure Inseam)
- Max. Seat Height: 38"
- Handlebar Height: 37.75"
- Fenders: Full Coverage Plastic Fenders
- Basket: Lightweight Folding Basket - Hangs on Handlebars or Rear Rack
- Cargo Rack: Aluminum Rear Carry Rack
- Lights: Front Lights
- Drink Holder: On Handle Bar
- Bike Weight: 59.5 Lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (69 Lbs.)
- Max Assisted Speed: 25 Mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Rubicon comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, pedals, seat, cup holder, light and rear rack.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48.
Please click HERE for the X-Treme Warranty, Shipping and Return Policies.
X-Treme Rubicon, Sedona, Catalina, Rocky Road and Baja User's Manual
X-TREME RUBICON ASSEMBLY VIDEO