⚡Powerful 500W Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
⚡48V/10.4Ah Removable Downtube Battery
⚡Left-Side Thumb Throttle and 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS)
SEDONA EBIKE DESCRIPTION
SEDONA EBIKE SPECIFICATIONS
Motor: 500W Bafang Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 48V/10.4Ah Integrated Lithium Battery (removable for remote charging)
- Controller: Sealed Smart Controller
- LCD Display: King Master LCD Smart PAS Digital System w/ USB Charging Port
- Gears: 9-Speed Shimano Altus Derailleur
- Drive Modes: 5-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & Left-Side Thumb Throttle
- Frame Type: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum Alloy Frame w/ Adjustable Seat Post and Handlebars
- Suspension: Suntour Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 2.10” Kenda Mountain Tires on Aluminum Rims w/ Quick Release Axles
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Saddle: Velo Mountain Bike Seat
- Min. Seat Height: 29.5” (Measure Inseam)
- Max. Seat Height: 37.75"
- Handlebar Height: 37.75
- Lights: Front Lights
- Drink Holder: On Handle Bar
- Bike Weight: 59.5 Lbs.
- Max Load Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (69 Lbs.)
- Max Assisted Speed: 25 Mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Sedona comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, pedals, Cup holder and seat.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty