⚡350W Rear Hub Motor w/ Twist Throttle and 4-Levels of Pedal Assist
⚡36V/10Ah Removable Battery
⚡7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears and
TRAIL CLIMBER ELITE MAX STEP-THROUGH DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for an easy-to-operate, affordable, step-through electric mountain bike? Well, check out the new Trail Climber Elite Max from X-Treme, a truly affordable, high-quality electric mountain bike.
The Trail Climber Elite Max can be ridden like a conventional bicycle, using the 7-speed Shimano Tourney gears and shifter system. But when you need a boost, just turn on the electronics and you're off.
The Trail Climber Elite Max offers 4 levels of pedal assist, controlled on the left side of the handlebar. These levels provide progressive greater power assistance, making hill-climbing a breeze. And if you need a break from pedaling, there is a right-side variable speed twist throttle right at hand.
TRAIL CLIMBER ELITE MAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 350W Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Easy-Access Removable Lithium (LiPo4) Battery
- Rage: Up to 30+ Miles per Charge
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95" Tires on Aluminum Rims
- Charger: Smart Charger
- Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter
- Drive Modes: 4-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) w/ Right-Side Twist Throttle
Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Lightweight Step-Through Frame
- Suspension: SA Suntour XCT Hydraulic Front Suspension
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Headlight: Battery Operated Snap-On LED
- Min. Seat Height: 34" as Measured from Ground
- Bicycle Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 Lbs.
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (63 Lbs.)
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 Mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Trail Climber comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, seat and pedals.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.
X-Treme Trail Climber, Trail Maker, X-Cursion Owner's Manual