⚡Affordable Electric Mountain Bike w/ 350W Rear Hub Motor
⚡SA Suntour XCT Hydraulic Front Shocks
⚡4-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) & Variable Speed Twist Throttle
TRAIL MAKER ELITE EBIKE DESCRIPTION
The Trail Maker Elite Max 36 Electric Mountain Bicycle is perfect for light trail riding, as well as city cruising. Its lightweight all-aluminum frame, front shocks and 26" x 1.95" tires make it a pleasure to ride.
Powered by a 350W rear hub motor, the Trail Maker is an affordable electric mountain bike with lots of power. The motor is paired with a 36V/10Ah lithium battery, which is mounted behind the seat tube and removable for remote charging.
You can ride the Trail Maker like a conventional bike, using the 7-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain. There is no resistance from the motor when riding using gears only. And when you want a boost, just turn on the pedal assist system (three power levels), and let the motor do the heavy lifting. There is also a variable speed twist throttle, which allows you to ride cruiser-style, no pedaling required.
TRAIL MAKER SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: 350W Rear Hub Motor w/ Zero Resistance
- Battery: 36V/10Ah Easy-Access Removable Lithium (LiPo4) Battery
- Rage: Up to 30+ Miles per Charge
- Tire Size: 26 x 1.95" on Aluminum Wheels
- Charger: Smart Charger
- Gears: 7-Speed Shimano Tourney Gears & Shifter
- Drive Modes: 4-Level Pedal Assist System (PAS) w/ Right-Side Twist Throttle
- Cargo Rack: Yes
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Lightweight Mountain Bike Frame
- Suspension: SA Suntour XCT Hydraulic Suspension Fork
- Braking System: Front & Rear JAK Disk Brakes
- Headlight: Battery Operated Snap-On LED
- Min. Seat Height: 34" as Measured from Ground
- Max. Seat Height: 39"
- Handlebar Height: 37"
- Box Dimensions & Weight: 55” x 9” x 28” (63 Lbs.)
- Bicycle Weight: 52 Lbs.
- Suggested Max Weight: 350 Lbs.
- Max Assisted Speed: 20 Mph
- Recommended Rider Height: 5'-5"+
- Assembly: The Trail Maker comes mostly assembled. Final assembly includes attachment of the front wheel, handlebar, rear rack, seat and pedals.
- Typical Tools Required: Phillips Screw Driver, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm 6mm & 8mm Hex (Allen) keys, Adjustable Wrench or an 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm & 17mm Open/Box End Wrenches (Tools needed Included)
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty & 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please send us your shipping address and the products you want, and we will find the best rate available.